Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2011年8月10日

Today was another semi-easy day in 日本語。It feels like things are really winding down and I am two days from the end of the long road to graduation. And it has been lonnngggggg.... I'm not sure what to do with my time afterwards either. I'll probably feel like I'm doing something wrong by not working my @%$#* off everyday and will have to find a new "normal" without schoolwork taking up the majority of my life. But at any rate, I can't wait to get out of Kent. I think my new "normal" will consist of me sleeping 'til 2pm everday for a few months and getting out for some excersise to work-off  all of the ビール I'll be のむing on a daily basis. LOL. I wish... I'm tired of being broke, so off to the work force just as quickly as I can find a job (in the western U.S.).

Today we had a few new grammar points and 六あたらしかんじ!!!

verb (presnt, short) + つもりだ。(I) intend to do...

adjective + なる。To become..
い-adjectives: あたたかい あたたかくなる
な-adjectives: しずか しずかになる
nouns: かいしゃいん かいしゃいんになる
かんじ:雪、立、自、夜、朝、持

No comments:

Post a Comment